Friday, March 6, 2009

Flowers That Fail to Return the Coming Season

So just recently I came up with the motto I'll be living by, and honestly so far things haven't ever been working out so good. You ready? Its pretty simple.
"If you don't care, whelp neither do I." (accompanied with a shrug of the shoulders)
I think I do a pretty good job of playing idc frequently, but rarely do I ever mean it (until now).
I'm not going to wait around for people to become. You either are or you are not, and if you are not, give up because trying so hard to get people to hangout, or have fun, or like me in general is so out of my mindset for a while. I refuse to pry anyone open, beg for anyone's attention, or desperately try and hold people in my life, I'm done. So here is the deal! Lets be friends! Or lets not, but be sure to recognize I'm about 0% tolerant when it comes to weird bullshit these days, so keep it to yourself. (:
Anyway! Moving on, today was very nice. The weather was amazing, and I got to share it with some of my favorite people. I had to stay after school to help set up the Fourth Annual Perry Hall High Art Auction (hallahh!) Anyway, I sort of ditched the set-up crew after a while and took off with Em and Ben who kindly took me to Chic Fille so I could fill myself with greasy chicken. After an overwhelming meal, Allie arrived and we set off to get the Jimson! We ended up having to wait in the parking lot for over forty five minutes because someones slow as shit but as soon as the car was filled with the sweet fishy smell of Papa's restaurant I was ready to get back to the show! Not to mention Emily's new Nikon (insert awesome model number here) was confusing me, and all my pictures were ugly. After we picked up some treats from the dollar store we headed back to the auction and made it on time. Everyone's work was phenomenal especially Don's pheasant photo (love you) and Allies lighthouse which also seemed to get a lot of attention. My piece was bought! Yay accomplishment.
The rest of the evening went on without incident and though I was sad to leave without seeing my babygirl Kara in Pippin I had to get over here to my moms to see my lil Delilah. Shes getting better, and seems to keep me laughing. Shes all youth. Crazy curious, prepared to attack at any moment. My mom's friend Rick came over, and brought some ice cream from coldstone (hellz yeah) and we watched some really stupid scary movie.
Right now my allergies are freaking! I'm convinced i'm allergic to cats.
My moms trying to read me bible verses, I'm more ready to pass out than ever.
Tomorrow should be amazing. I am so ready for the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment