Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Take It Easy (Love Nothing)

Well, I'll tell you one thing it been a hell of a fast but almost unbearable week. Because my parents are away and don't trust me to host a home alone (maddpartyyyzzzbrahizllez) I've been sent off to middle-of-nowhere. Its not too far from Perry Hall, just far enough to make everyone not too thrilled to come get me, not to mention its just plain awkward to tryn escape out of here. So most of these days minus tuesday(which was its own little nightmare) I've been here with my bestfriend in the whole wide world locked in a room with a pink laptop and a tiny tv on which we have watched mulitple movies and countless episodes of wifeswap. Were watching sleeping beauty as I type and I'm planning on re-picking up Twilight and re reading it. I got to have a great "Talk" with Jimmy this week and it helped me out so much. I can't say i'm DOING any better but I sure as hell am feeling pretty good and thats good enough for me right now. Some things are hard to grit your teeth through but I know its the best for me. Jimmy just reminds me of everything I refuse to believe or acknowledge.
So tonight I have "Its a Circus Out There" to finish up writing for class tomorrow, and I'm thinking about starting my novel tonight.
BIG THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN DON'T BLINK OR YOU WON'T SEE IT COMMING.

I am pretty content, excited for the weekend, and for this Vacation Hell to be OVER.
Next week things will go back to normal. Out everyday with the people I lovelovelove.
And maybe the weather will IMPROVE as well. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment