Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Approaching

Well, I finally caved and got a blogspot. I can imagine I'll have less posts than these kids with such exciting lives, but I'm okay with it! Next to tackle is facebook!
My overwhelming head cold is beginning to subside, and I think it has something to do with all the positive energy today. I listened to nevershoutnever! (Me & My Uke) all day, and pretended it was much warmer than it was (oh please go away winter). I talked to Chelsea today also about how this summer is going to be and I'm hoping our guesses are legitimate. I really want some old people back in my life, and keep these new ones where they are! It could very well be the best summer yet.
Lauren and Sean came and got me and we went to get our first Rita's of the year! Sean's a fatty and couldn't seem to reach Rita's before hitting the Subway next door, but at least Lauren and I got icee treats to celebrate the semi-good weather!
We spent a million years in front of Rita's in the car discussing what we would buy with 91 million dollars

  • A HUGE house (pref like the one in Forest Gump)
  • A gigantic trampoline bed for amazing sleepovers!
  • The entire Forever21
  • A plane & John Travolta as the Pilot
  • The Guy from Ps. I love you
  • A sexy Escalade for me, that I can run over cars over with
  • Laurens Lime Green Rabbit
  • Sean's weird river house with a garage filled with Corvettes

    Not to mention, just buying a a lot of shit for everyone we know. Your staring at the next BIG (but small) MILLIONAIRE! (:

So after seeing way to many guys with fanny packs, and weird people in their cars we decided that we'd drop by a lonely Zakk's house. Of course we find him creeping out on his Xbox live but we make him ditch his room full of Yugio Cards for a living room movie sesh! We planned on Jurassic Park but Forest Gump was much more appealing! (according to a winking Sean)
So we piled on the couch and Zakk Grant curled up in a ball on the floor. I really want to finish Forest Gump, its such a great movie and I havent seen it in so long. Zakk and Sean passed out, and after trying to wake them both only Zakk recovered. Theres nothing better than dimly litted rooms full of conversation, laughter, and MacCounts.
Not to mention i'm finnally getting my septum redone sometime next week!
Get Syked, for getting unsick, seeing my mom, and preparing for the best summer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment