Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mannn, I couldn't be feeling better right now.

I got a phone date with Bobby & Sam in a half hour, and its so freaking awesome to talk to old freinds. Fuck dat, just friends, not old anymore.
Allie picked me up and her Casey, Jeremy and I got free frozen yogurt, and a pie! (Thankyouthankyouthankyou Elise!) Jeez, seriously could anything be better?
I'm ready to wash away shit that doesn't matter.
Stupid grudges? Gone.
Deminished relationships? Recovered.
Unless your one of those treatninalikeabigjoke people i'm so down for a new face, old friend, new face, new friend.

I'mm so excited for this weeeeekenddddddd.
I wannaa limp away from it!
I wanna be soo wornn outt I can't see straight Monday at schoool.
HIT ME UP.


I post alotaaaaaaaaaaaa freakinggg blogss ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment